STAND NUMBER: D721
Care Home Bed Finder
Care Home Bed Finder has been set up as a direct response to the growing issues within the care sector regarding finding the right care provision, in the right area, for the right price. As you know each care package is unique just like the person in need of care. We have spoken to many people who are or have been looking at putting a family member into a care home and found that people don't know where to start in this difficult, emotional and daunting experience.
www.carehomebedfinder.co.uk is a bespoke website that focuses on connecting care providers and families, providing an easy to use and unique platform where care providers and families can see:
• Available beds in real time.
• Easy to make enquiries and user friendly care platform.
• Advice on funding and what to look for / questions to ask when looking for a care home.
• Group management portal to show how many available beds you have at real time and for the care home to see how each home is performing against other local homes.
• VR compatible for families / Residents to have VR tours of the home prior to a visit.
• Trusted Care related reviews.
• Unlimited photo and video gallery
• Shortlisting feature
• 0333 marketing telephone number with voicemail to email feature so no enquiry is ever lost
• Statistics and activity page to monitor enquiries and bookings
• Messaging portal - communication from the care home to family.
• Resident style `care passport` with useful information, handy for client visits.
• Hospitals / Local Authority being able to book beds directly from the site. Portals being developed early 2019
• Care homes able to managed vacancies with 1 click.
• Cost effective, time saving, fully editable,
We are constantly updating and adding new features to the site and are currenlty developing both a Social Services and NHS portal that will be a massive game changer within the industry.