STAND NUMBER: D683
IT Governance Ltd
IT Governance is a leading single-source provider of cyber risk and privacy management solutions, with a special focus on cyber security and ISO 27001, the PCI DSS and data protection.
In an increasingly punitive and privacy-focused business environment, we are committed to helping businesses protect themselves and their customers from perpetually evolving cyber threats. Our deep industry expertise and pragmatic approach help our clients improve their defences and make key strategic decisions that benefit the entire business.
Our comprehensive range of products and services, combined with flexible and cost-effective delivery options, provides a unique, integrated alternative to the traditional consultancy firm, publishing house, penetration tester or training provider.
We pride ourselves on our ability to serve an international customer base and deliver a broad range of integrated, high-quality solutions globally, while meeting the real-world needs of today's organisations, directors and practitioners.
We have helped firms of all sizes, across multiple locations, achieve their information security objectives through a mixture of tools, training, consultancy and penetration testing, with affordable bespoke and fixed-price solutions.
Having led ISO 27001 implementations since the inception of the Standard, our strong global cyber security presence gives us the knowledge and insight to provide valuable advice, tailored to meet any organisation`s specific needs or budget. We have successfully helped over 400 companies achieve ISO 27001 certification, proving their compliance with one of the world`s most demanding management system standards.
IT Governance helps organisations achieve compliance with a wide range of standards, such as:
• ISO 27001 - information security management
• The PCI DSS - the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
• ISO 14001 - environmental management
• ISO 22301 - business continuity management
• ISO 50001 - energy management
• ISO 9001 - quality management
Moreover, our data protection expertise is helping organisations prepare for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) through a wide range of products and services:
• Our Certified EU GDPR Foundation and Practitioner training courses are available in classroom, Live Online and distance learning formats. Classroom courses are delivered in London, Manchester, Cambridge, Edinburgh and Dublin.
• The EU GDPR Documentation Toolkit equips organisations with fully customisable documentation templates to accelerate their compliance projects and reduce the burden of developing the necessary documents.
• An EU GDPR Data Flow Audit gives organisations a clear picture of where the personal data they process is located.
• The GDPR pocket guide and EU GDPR: An Implementation and Compliance Guide have been written to help individuals involved in compliance project understand the requirements of the Regulation.
Our specialist and experienced privacy consultancy team is also available to assist you with initial readiness assessments, gap analyses and data protection audits.
As a CREST-accredited certification body, IT Governance also helps UK-based businesses prevent `around 80% of cyber threats` by achieving certification to the UK Government-backed Cyber Essentials scheme. The scheme is aimed at businesses of all sizes and provides a basic level of cyber security.
Our Protect - Comply - Thrive approach is aimed at helping your organisation achieve resilience in the face of constant change. Contact us today.
+44 (0)333 800 7000