PEREZ CONSULTING LIMITED
Stand Number: D724
Government, Charities, Professional Institutions, Consulting, Jobs, Clothing,... Our connections know no end.
We are pioneers for reform in mental health and disability care having many links with various healthcare providers and leading business professionals in order to achieve our aim of equal entitlement to structured support for these undervalued health issues.
Mr. Perez is a well-established healthcare business consultant whom has built up a heart-warming reputation. We are all about creating community partnerships, for example we are forming an alliance with Birmingham's Museum Trust to provide sensory workshops for patients who may have a diagnosis of dementia.
For a little bit more insight that may help with knowing our structure; I would like you to know our services incorporate :-
- We would like to know how we can help you re-gain your losses and help young minds blossom.
You can benefit from an alliance to help our clients in the healthcare sector take control.
Medical and Management courses are Helen`s specialty. PTV Ltd are the ONLY provider in the West Midlands whom offer the services they provide. They are, and have been, Preferred Supplier to many NHS Trusts across the West Midlands. Helen teaches at Birmingham Children`s Hospital and Good Hope Hospital.
- We are a specialist career consultancy for healthcare sector executives. Mr. Perez is a member of the Chartered Management Institute, qualified to offer management and leadership consultancy.
- We engaged in the `Dementia, Nursing, and Care Expo` at the NEC on the in March 2019, great opportunity to hear from leaders in the industry and network.
- We have just become a Member of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce, and we are happy to share our resources.
- Birmingham Museums Trust have conditionally agreed to form a partnership with us to create monthly days out to the museum for Dementia patients in the West Midlands.