Raisoft - FOR PEOPLE, BY PEOPLE
There’s an idea there...
Robert Åström, CEO of Raisoft sheds light on Raisoft.
- At the end of the 1990s, Magnus Björkgren from the Chydenius Institute told me about the international research network, interRAI, which maintains the RAI system and owns its rights. I started to think about its potential. The number of elderly people is growing, which poses a variety of challenges. How can everything be handled well? The domain was completely new, as no IT solutions existed at that time.
Thus, Raisoft was born. At first, it was a project-based idea, after which the company was founded in 2000.
- Our software is used in multiple care settings, for example home and long-term care for elderly, mental health care for all ages, assistance for the physically impaired, and preventive care.
Since the very beginning, the important cornerstone of Raisoft's operations has been solid, diverse and international research and development collaboration work. We have a long experience in the development of interRAI tools in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Principles of work and life
Nearly two decades of leading a growing expert company and as the father of a family with five children have taught a lot and solidified Robert´s existing principles.
- Life has taught me that doing things with love is the strongest weapon you can possess. It always wins and I strive for it every day. The same method works with family, clients, employees and competitors alike.
- Being busy is a relative concept. You can always find something even more important
- Stress is born out of thinking you’re invincible so you tend to add too many things on your plate. Especially in the IT field, the heap of unfinished work keeps getting bigger. That is okay - I would be worried if my employees didn’t have any unfinished work.
- We don’t have problems but we have plenty of challenges. And it always pays off to resolve challenges in a positive way. I’ve told our employees that they have to present a better way to handle something if they say a solution is bad. Merely saying “this is bad” doesn’t improve anything.
- The courage to brainstorm and express even silly ideas out loud. Sometimes it’s the craziest thoughts that conceal a seed of brilliance.
- My most important principle is KVÖT – kärlek, visdom, ödmjukhet & tålamod, or love, wisdom, humbleness and patience. I hope I’ll always be able to hold onto this approach.
Family is number one and trust is 100%
For Robert Åström, family always comes first and life outside of work is important.
- I play the baritone in the brass band of the church and we also have a family band, where the children occasionally let me play the harmonica. Football, especially GBK, is also important to me.
Finally, Robert Åström states the most important thing.
- I trust my employees 100 %. In this company, family always comes first, the company comes second. We do not work overtime and always view each person as a whole. When everything is well with your family and loved ones, you can focus on work.
- Available online – regardless of your location. The cloud service is a SaaS-based solution
- Add-on Modules for data management
- Implementation is easy – we offer a comprehensive turnkey solution
- Smooth integrations
- Raisoft´s expert training – our goal is to help you interpret and utilize the information in our software.
Oy Raisoft Ltd - www.raisoft.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - +358 400 506 749