Tel: 0333 3583 111
Stand Number: D410
`SeniorConnect` is a Wi-Fi network product specifically for care homes.
It provides easy and safe access to internet services for residents and their families, while delivering secure and robust connectivity for critical care home services.
Care homes are increasingly delivering digital services to residents need to rely on a fit-for-purpose Wi-Fi network to manage the Connected Care Home. Senior Connect offers:
• Coverage in all areas - no dead zones and constantly monitored performance.
• Separate SSID/ Wi-Fi networks reserved for critical telehealth and corporate requirements.
• Managed and secure access for patients, staff and guests alike.
• Friendly WiFi approved, (so you can be assured that only safe web sites will be assessed). The government-initiated Safe Certification Standard for public Wi-Fi. Ensuring minimum filtering standards are met, in areas where children are present.
• Integrations with patient-centred technology and automation systems
• 24/7 monitoring and support
* * What care homes get with SeniorConnect * *
A comprehensive site survey and assessment of your care home ensuring that the new Wi-Fi network fully meets your care home needs.
This will include installing access points, cabling, switchers, routers and provision your broadband as required. The Installers will be specialist Wi-Fi network engineers, who have been trained in working within the care home environment.
SeniorConnect is a software layer that sits on top of all your connectivity that we configure to your care home needs. It`s network management software that allows you to authenticate users and manage your connectivity. It also enables us to monitor system performance and your technology providers whom integrate with it. No other Wi-Fi network management system has the feature set provided by SeniorConnect.
* * Built for rugged and exacting conditions * *
Vital Wifi also build and manage networks to service the harsh environments of offshore oil-rigs and ocean faring vessels with their tough demands for reliable secure connectivity and where hardware performance is critical for navigation, telehealth and communications. If hardware does fail it would be replaced by helicopter at high cost, so it is crucial that the system is reliable and has built in redundancy. SeniorConnect uses the same technology and protocols adapted to cater for the connected care home and mission critical services that rely on a secure and robust network.
24/7 responsive fault monitoring
On the rare occasions that hardware fails, SeniorConnect automatically alerts our engineers and we deal with issues before users even know there`s a problem. It`s not sufficient to merely respond to faults as they are reported, we prevent and pre-empt.
Contact: Joe Burnell, 0333 3583 111