Famileo bridges the digital gap between youth & seniors.
- The family bond across generations may be challenging to preserve. Using different communication tools & being far from them is often what makes it difficult.
- Yet, younger generations remain strongly attached to their parents & grandparents, with whom they`d like to share more.
- In the case of a nursing home placement, families are always eager to receive news from them.
- Providing families with an alternative to imposing new technologies to their elders
- Simplifying family communication, via a tool adapted to everyone`s habits
- Enabling senior residences to better communicate with families of their residents.
1) The family newspaper, strenghtening the bond between your residents & their loved ones
With a few easy clicks, families post pictures & messages to their grandparents
Every monday, Famileo automatically transforms them into a newspaper
Then, all your team need to do is printing & delivering it to their recipidents
2) The residence wall, allowing your team to communicate about the everyday life of the residence
With Famileo, you`re equipped with a simple solution to communicate with families & value the work of your team
In a few seconds, let them know about upcoming & past events, community life reports, new nursing professionals, etc.
3) The residence newsletter, to share your news inside or outside the residence in a paper material
Famileo makes it easy to edit a ready-to-print newsletter.
Layout is automatic and you can focus on the content : pictures, news, crosswords, recipes, etc...
In 15 minutes, the newsletter is ready for distribution for everyone`s delight
Famileo in France:
1.200+ retirement homes offering Famileo to their residents & families
10.000+ newspaper sent every Monday to deliver family news
400.000+ people using Famileo for their loved ones
20 rue Amiral Leverger