Stand Number: C1282
KareInn provides digital care planning that runs as a mobile app on smart phones, tablets and desktops and supports care homes to manage their operations digitally. KareInn`s Digital Care Suite is used in residential and nursing homes, mental health wards, learning disability and acute brain injury units. KareInn`s Digital Care Suite provides digitally ready care planning and reporting from pre-admissions to end of life.
KareInn`s app is consistently described as, `easy to use` by front-line care staff and with its tiered user-level access provides relevant data depending on job function.
The key features of KareInn`s Digital Care Suite include:
1. A market leading Management Insights Dashboard with interactive real-time reports and trends forecasts at multiple levels of your organisation
2. A user-friendly App to record daily notes, perform nationally recognised assessments, and create care plans
3. A task management system to give staff prompts & escalated management alerts
We have inhouse change management expertise, and support care homes to move from paper to digital through our Go-Digital training accreditation programme.
Our step-by-step process includes:
1. Taking your paper records and safely converting them to digital. This is done in your home
2. We train your team and support front line staff in making their first care entries
3. You have a dedicated home account manager to ensure everything is running smoothly, and you are on track to achieve accreditation
4. Once onboarded, you have access to our dedicated support desk and 24/7 in app help centre
The KareInn team are nationally recognised as technology leaders and awards include NHS Digital Pathfinders, Top 100 Women in Software, and Top 5 Senior Startups Globally.
For more information or to arrange a demo, contact:
E: email@example.com T: 0800 9705185