National Association for Safety and Health in Care Services
Stand Number: D931
Keep up to date regarding Health and Safety for Care. The more you know, the more you can plan and the more you plan, the less you are susceptible to turbulent time.
Joining NASHiCS is a good way for you to keep up-to-date with what is happening regarding health and safety in the care sector.
> Becoming a member will enable you to:-
* Network with colleagues responsible for Health and Safety;
* Share your own `best practice` experiences and hear about others;
* Attend dedicated events on health and safety at special member rates;
* Participate in national and local Networkers;
* Display a unique `Member of NASHiCS` logo on your promotional material;
* Network with suppliers of services and equipment for advice and support;
* Receive regular mailing and emails covering latest developments and safety alerts/news;
* Dedicated Members area on the website with guidance and advice;
* Access to current information and links on key safety topics;
* Receive regular issues of the e-News;
* Advertise job vacancies free;
* Special member offers and rates from suppliers;
* Receive an introductory membership pack and certificate;
* Have the right to vote and hold office in the Association;
* Four delegate places at member rates for each event;
* Logo for your organisation and descriptive text on our website;
* Submit up to 3 articles per year for our highly praised e-News;
If not already a member join now.
"Striving to promote excellence of safety and health in care services"