Tel: 0207 317 0345
Ridouts Professional Services Plc
Stand Number: D1050
Ridouts is a law firm that acts exclusively for Providers.
This enables us to provide robust advice, without compromise.
We get to the heart of issues our clients face, working in conjunction with clients, to find solutions and achieve positive results.
We provide advice, representation and training to build lasting relationships with our clients.
Specific areas we can assist with include:
• Challenging Regulator Inspection Reports & Ratings
• Responding to enforcement action
• Fixed Penalty Notices
• Appeals to the First-Tier Tribunal
• Applications for registration with the Regulator
• Safeguarding investigations
• Health & Safety investigations and prosecutions
• Police investigations (in a health and social care context)
• Professional Disciplinary
• Regulatory Due Diligence
• Bespoke legal and operational training for providers on all of the above matters
Unlike traditional lawyers, rather than simply telling clients what their options are, we offer expert insight and high-quality advice in the most efficient manner so that the client feels that we are an extension of their management team.
The combination of staff skill mix, knowledge and experience at Ridouts means that our clients receive a service which is intuitive and bespoke, providing the reassurance required and navigation through, often complex situations.