Tel: 0808 9012015
SportsMed Products Ltd
Stand Number: D422
SportsMed Products Ltd is dedicated to getting people moving. We are proud to exhibit two key products in keeping people moving, the AlterG antigravity treadmill and the HUR strength training equipment. Visit www.sports-medical.co.uk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AlterG is an unweighting Antigravity Treadmill that uses NASA patented Differential Air Pressure. For seniors with an interest in active aging, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system can change the way you live. AlterG allows you to move, walk, run, build strength, and improve cardio conditioning in a comfortable, pain-free environment. Keep your body active without the risk of falling or impact stress injury. AlterG® can be found in senior care centres and outpatient Physiotherapy facilities around the world.
Move in an all-new way for increased well-being:
• Uses air pressure to gently unweight you from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
• Innovative system supports normal biomechanics - unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harnesses.
• Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, anxious, or high fall-risk seniors.
• Enables gradual progression of training to set you up for long-term fitness success.
• Provides support in a controlled setting for static and dynamic standing practice.
The HUR air resistance exercise equipment was developed by Helsinki University as a way to safely increase strength and is widely used by care homes all over the World.
Did you know that 46% over 80 years old canÂ´t lift more than 5 kg? Studies and the current government guidelines show that one of the most important things for staying healthy and independent throughout your life is to have good muscular condition. HUR`s equipment and medical based concepts (which include falls prevention, hypertension, type 2 diabetes and more) provide a well-rounded solution for any care home.
Whether you are looking for inclusive wheelchair accessible strength training equipment, balance platforms or our SmartTouch reporting Technology we have a bespoke solution for you. Come and see how we can help you stand out and improve your resident`s health.