The Care Quality Commission (CQC) will be running a two-day inspector hub from stand D834 at the Dementia and Nursing Home Expo to answer all your registration and inspection questions.
Book a free 15-minute appointment online and chat to a member of the CQC team at a time that suits you.
Whether your query is about beginning the registration process or how to drive improvement, we are happy to help.
The stand will be full of resources for you to take away and share with colleagues including the latest State of Care report and our publication on oral health care in care homes.
Forgot to book a slot? Don’t worry, we will make sure your question is answered. Pop by D834 throughout the show and meet our inspection team.
CQC Inspector Hub
At a glance
- FREE 15 MINUTE APPOINTMENTS TO TALK TO A CQC INSPECTOR
- REGISTRATION AND INSPECTION QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- ADVICE AND GUIDANCE PROVIDED
- PUBLICATIONS TO HELP DRIVE IMPROVEMENT AVAILABLE
- OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN THE CQC ONLINE COMMUNITY AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE BULLETIN
- CARRY ON THE CONVERSATION AFTER CQC SPEECHES