The Workforce of Tomorrow
Wednesday 27th January
The care sector have shown true strength, resilience and adaptiveness in their COVID-19 response, but as we look towards the future, what can be done to support a workforce under such pressures?
This webisode aims to discuss key issues such as training, recruitment, retention, resilience, and mental health in the social care workforce. By sharing best practice and their experiences, our expert speakers will provide insight and clarity to such issues and explore how we can support the workforce to allow them to do what they do best; caring.
- Karolina Gerlich, Executive Director, The Care Workers' Charity - How you can work alongside The Care Workers’ Charity to support your workforce
- Claire Monatague, Senior Subject Specialist Social Care, NCFE - T Levels and the future of learning for the healthcare sector
- Craig Wade, Sector Manager for Health, Science and Social Care, NCFE - T Levels and the future of learning for the healthcare sector
- Steven Embleton, Chief Cloud, My Learning Cloud - What your organisation needs to do to get ready to deliver learning and development needs for the Workforce of the Future
- Paul Gaskell, Director of Wellbeing Dementia Services, Runwood Homes - Wellbeing of the workforce and supporting champions
- Hayley Wilson, Manager, Osborne & Allan - Solution to your nurse vacancies
- Samantha Thompson, Support Manager, Fully Staffed - How to combat last minute staff sickness and absences efficiently
- Bryce Davies, General Manager, Workforce.com - How to build a resilient business during COVID-19
- Karen Dakin, Director of People, Home Instead Senior Care - Putting people at the heart of everything you do
Watch on demand